The Property Manager will assist the Director of Property Management on the physical operation, financial performance, and tenant relations of the assigned portfolio. This role requires “hands-on” working knowledge of building and business park management.
- Create and distribute annual property level budgets and association budgets.
- Create and distribute reconciliations of annual operating expenses.
- Review expense variances and assist with required lender and third-party financial reporting.
- Work with leasing and construction associates to transition tenant into space.
- Review and approve lease summaries and charges.
- Ensure all rents are collected on a timely basis.
- Request and maintain tenant certificates of insurance.
- Monitor tenant invoicing and accounts receivable, providing management update of tenant collection processes and communications.
- Work closely with the maintenance team on facilities related projects.
- Contact utility companies to arrange transfer of service.
- Review, approve, and code property invoices.
- Administer or oversee the administration of all lease provisions .
- Demonstrate a positive, professional, and client-oriented attitude about the company with co-workers, clients, and the public.
- Maintain professional contact with tenant decision makers and office managers.
- Provide timely and professional response to all tenant requests.
- Visit properties and tenants on a consistent and ongoing basis.
- Consistently improve processes to improve tenant relations, reduce expenses, and effectively manage properties.
- Maintain appropriate documentation for all third-party contractors.
- Ensure cleaning, landscaping, etc. are performed to the highest standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience managing multiple properties.
- Commercial real estate experience is required.
- Experience in office, industrial and multi-family is a plus.
- Property Management designation preferred (CPM, RPA, or related credentials).
- Ability to interact with a wide variety of tenants, contractors, and vendors.
- Positive, innovative approach to problem solving.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and general organization skills.
This position description is not intended to list all of the tasks that an associate might be asked to perform. Other duties that are generally consistent with the foregoing description of this position may also be assigned either intermittently or continuously. Also our Company’s efficient operation and its compliance with various employment laws may require that some or all of the foregoing duties be eliminated or expanded, depending on the circumstances, to make allowances for other associates’ abilities to perform their job.
If interested in this position, please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pizzuti is an equal opportunity employ: M/F/D/V
Pizzuti is a smoke-free organization