The Pizzuti Companies is seeking a full-time Marketing Communications Assistant to join their Marketing team. Candidate will assist in drafting and writing presentations including Request For Proposal (RFP) responses, assist with editing and writing non-press and press pieces. This position will support the implementation and preparation of multiple proposals simultaneously for clients. The successful candidate will be comfortable working with senior management, communicating with clients and associates while being able to provide leadership to proposal execution. The candidate should be expected to write technical sections and to participate in creating and leading technical solutions to win work.
Essential responsibilities include:
- Help strategize and implement communications projects.
- Develops proposal content, presentation content, and Request for Proposal responses, presentations, and other interactive marketing and materials and programs for new business development pursuits.
- Assist with maintaining marketing database/library, including standard marketing collateral and case studies.
- Research issues pertaining to RFP responses.
- Develops client-specific presentation materials.
- Works with subject matter experts, senior leadership and executives to response to RFPs. Writes case studies, letters, communications, professional profiles, and generate reports as needed.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working on presentations and proposals.
- Working with a private sector firm on public sector work is a plus.
- Advance skills in Microsoft Office software programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Intermediate knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Graphic design experience is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain strong working relations with internal and external clients.
- Highly organized, results oriented and ability to work in a fast paced, creative, multi-functional team environment.
If interested in this position, please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pizzuti is an equal opportunity employ: M/F/D/V
Pizzuti is a smoke-free organization