The Administrative Receptionist is to greet visitors and clients with a warm and welcoming reception, answer the phone professionally and transfer calls to the appropriate Associate. Will provide routine administrative work including scheduling, typing and ordering supplies.
- Greet all clients with professionalism. Announce to the appropriate associate and/or assistant that the client has arrived.
- Schedule and maintain all conference rooms. Including providing beverages.
- Forward incoming faxes immediately to the appropriate associate.
- Prepare UPS shipments and order UPS supplies and also notify recipient of deliveries.
- Maintain café supplies and keep in an orderly and uncluttered fashion; to include load and unload the dishwasher.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and beverages – order as needed.
- Sort mail and notify administrative assistants when ready.
- Call couriers for pick-ups and deliveries when necessary.
- Enter work orders for maintenance.
- Handle parking vouchers for guests.
- Overflow support for other administrative assistants as needed to include but not limited to: purchase orders, letters, memos, courier packages, overnight packages, and miscellaneous projects.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred.
- Experience in an office/administrative environment.
- Ability to answer multi-line phone.
- Computer knowledge with Microsoft Office to include scheduling in Outlook.
- Experience with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, managers, and members of the general public; in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
This position description is not intended to list all of the tasks that an associate might be asked to perform. Other duties that are generally consistent with the foregoing description of this position may also be assigned either intermittently or continuously. Also our Company’s efficient operation and its compliance with various employment laws may require that some or all of the foregoing duties be eliminated or expanded, depending on the circumstances, to make allowances for other associates’ abilities to perform their job.
If interested in this position, please forward your resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pizzuti is an equal opportunity employ: M/F/D/V
Pizzuti is a smoke-free organization