The Administrative Assistant will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized. The role will provide leadership and demonstrate effective oral and written communication across business functional areas.
- Establish and maintain relationships and uses exceptional communication skills at all levels of the organization across multiple locations.
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible; may sign or send communications on supervisor’s behalf.
- Works with team members to facilitate meetings, preparation and coordination of agendas, including providing minutes of the meetings to team members in a timely manner.
- Manage and maintain Project Pipeline report and the Staffing Projections report.
- Establish project folders on the server for each current project.
- Collect conditional and unconditional lien waivers.
- Manage collection and filing of COIs. Plus, notices of Furnishing/Commencement related to current projects. Including filing of Certificates of Occupancy.
- Assist Accounting with functions related to construction projects. Including check requests/credit card authorizations.
- Maintain and manage payment application log.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Overflow support for other administrative assistants as needed to include but not limited to: assisting property management on small projects, creating monthly management books, work orders, letters, dictation, memos, courier packages, overnight packages, tenant reimbursement billings and miscellaneous projects.
- Collect, distribute and open team mail.
- Create and aid Project Managers in filling out Project Closeout Documents.
- PCS Items – Procore and Safety Program
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree or some college preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as an administrative assistant. Previous administrative experience is a plus.
- An excellent command of writing, grammar, punctuation and plain-English principles.
- Exhibit tact, discretion, ability to handle highly confidential matters with tact and diplomacy a must.
- Flexibility with working hours.
- Proficient in MS Office including PowerPoint.
- Action oriented and enjoys working hard; is goal oriented, energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; seizes personal development opportunities.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customer in mind and is able to adapt to various personality types; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Can marshal resources (people, material and support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; uses resources effectively and efficiently; arranges information and files it in a useful manner.
- Pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish; seldom gives up before finishing; especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Ability to respond quickly to problems; ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines with efficiency and accuracy.
- Strong leadership and motivational abilities as well as excellent communication both written and verbal skills
This position description is not intended to list all of the tasks that an associate might be asked to perform. Other duties that are generally consistent with the foregoing description of this position may also be assigned either intermittently or continuously. Also our Company’s efficient operation and its compliance with various employment laws may require that some or all of the foregoing duties be eliminated or expanded, depending on the circumstances, to make allowances for other associates’ abilities to perform their job.
If interested in this position, please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pizzuti is an equal opportunity employ: M/F/D/V
Pizzuti is a smoke-free organization