- Receive, review, vouch, distribute for approvals through our invoice routing system (High Orbit), and enter all approved invoices into MRI.
- Process joint venture and third party payables through Yardi software.
- Process the check-runs including posting, check printing, matching payables with checks for signature, mailing and filing of paid invoices.
- Enter all payables and cash receipt activity into MRI.
- Ensure all utility and online payments are made timely to avoid any late fee assessments.
- Research invoices, including but not limited to, outstanding balances and discrepancies.
- Be the point of contact for all vendor inquiries. Must be able to return calls in a professional, timely manner.
- Reconcile AP & CM subsidiary to the GL on a monthly basis. Close AP & CM on a monthly basis.
- Maintain debt payment schedule for property obligations and process debt payments in a timely
and accurate manner. Ensure all debt payments are made each month.
- Input job cost contracts and detail into MRI job cost. Draw invoices against job cost contracts.
- Prepare 1099’s annually.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 2-3 years’ experience in accounting/accounts payable preferred.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- MRI and/or Yardi knowledge preferred.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience in an office/administrative environment.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers, managers, and members of the general public; in both written and verbal form.
- Ability to respond quickly to problems; ability to work in a stressful environment.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to perform several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to build relationships and earn the trust and confidence of people at all levels.
- Highest integrity.
This position description is not intended to list all of the tasks that an associate might be asked to perform. Other duties that are generally consistent with the foregoing description of this position may also be assigned either intermittently or continuously. Also, our Company’s efficient operation and its compliance with various employment laws may require that some or all of the foregoing duties be eliminated or expanded, depending on the circumstances, to make allowances for other associates’ abilities to perform their job.
If interested in this position, please forward your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
Pizzuti is an equal opportunity employ: M/F/D/V
Pizzuti is a smoke-free organization